FAEU Insurance Broker LLC Data Security And Client Confidentiality Policy
FAEU Insurance Brokers LLC is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy during the course of providing insurance brokering and administration services (“the Service”).
We take our responsibilities regarding the protection of personal information very seriously. This policy explains how we use personal information that we may obtain about you. By using the Service, you consent to this use.
This Policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
The contact information you provide us with may also be shared across BSTG (FAEU Insurance Brokers LLC, Safe Hands First Aid Training LLC, Beneple DMCC) and our partners.
You may unsubscribe from these communications at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button in the email, or alternatively contacting us at email@example.com
- Information we may collect from you
FAEU Insurance Brokers LLC needs personal information about you, your employees and their dependents as applicable to provide the Service and your providing the information to us constitutes your consent to our processing of this information. We may collect information about you from your employer rather than directly from you. We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Registration information necessary to facilitate insurance brokering operations.
- Identity information used to identify you and your dependents
- Filling in forms. Information that you provide by filling in forms through the Service.
- Interaction with our administration support team. We may also ask you for information, when you report a problem with the Service or when you provide us with feedback. When you contact our administration support team we may review your FAEU Insurance Brokers LLC profile and we will collect information to categorise your questions, investigate, resolve and respond to any queries. We may use this information to track possible problems and trends, improve the Service, and customise our support responses. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Information from Surveys. We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Service and for the fulfilment of your orders.
- Use and Disclosure of Your Information
We may use your information as follows:
- To provide the Service to you. FAEU Insurance Brokers LLC uses the information it collects to provide the Service to our clients.
- To communicate with you. FAEU Insurance Brokers LLC may send you messages relating to your use of the Service and service related matters. We may send promotional materials via email so that you are able to take advantage of them.
- To comply with legal process and other disclosures. Where we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues or (c) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of FAEU Insurance Brokers LLC, its employees or the public as required or permitted by law.
- To disclose to a third party as the result of a sale or change in control of FAEU Insurance Brokers LLC. If FAEU Insurance Brokers LLC or its subsidiaries or holding company become involved in a merger, acquisition or any form of sale of some or all of their assets.
- To work with our vendors and service providers. FAEU Insurance Brokers LLC uses third party vendors and service providers who e.g. provide technical infrastructure services. For the purpose of processing personal information on your behalf we may transfer your data to third parties situated within or outside of the United Arab Emirates. We require that any parties who agree to process such information based on our instructions are in compliance with this Policy and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- Storage and Processing. Your information collected through the Service may be stored and processed in the United Arab Emirates or in any other country in which FAEU Insurance Brokers LLC has subsidiaries, affiliates or service providers.
- Information we may obtain from third parties. In order to protect you from fraud or other misconduct, we may obtain information about you from third parties to verify the information you provide.